Our LED Spacers come equipped with internal capacitors so they can be directly wired into your cars current electrical system.
The install process is the same for all spacers.
- Remove the original car badge.
- OPTIONAL but recommended to then file out a small groove in any original badge post hole that any wires will be fed through.
- Place the LED spacer onto the original car badge.
- Place the car badge with LED spacer onto the car body while feeding the spacer wires through the post hole or holes.
- Pull wires though so the LED Spacer and car badge fits snug agains the car body. Be sure not to pinch the wires.
- On the opposite side, slide the provided rubber washer over the badge post and wire.
- pull the wire though the rubber washer all the way, then pull the wire down out of the way.
- Slide the second provided rubber washer over the post, this will sandwich and protect the spacer wires.
- Slide the speed washer over the post.
We highly recommend for installers to file out a small groove to give wires plenty of room when installing the spacers. This will keep the wires from getting pinched or cut. See graphic below: